The holidays have passed, 2015 is over and we’ve started a whole new year. If the rush of holiday shopping, decorating, cooking, eating, partying, drinking, movie going, and catching up on sleep caused you to miss some of The Next Phase blog, here’s the roundup of December 2015 posts.
A few things changed last month. We added Seth Kaplan as a regular author and his posts typically appear on Fridays. Seth writes about a lot of things but he possesses a wealth of information about health, nutrition, diet, and nutritional supplements. Now that three people are writing regularly I’m going to indicate who wrote what in the regular monthly roundup.
I finished my Christmas series on angels in Boston and Susanne wrote a lot about cooking—posts I always enjoy reading. Seth covered a variety of topics. For once, nobody wrote about business or technology.
Susanne and I have written so much about travel that I added a category just for that. Whether it’s business travel, vacations, or travel to do good deeds, we have things to say about the process of getting from here to there as well as what we have seen and done at our destinations. Catch up and find out what I did on our vacation in France.
Boston and History
- Thomas Gruchy’s Angels – Aline
- Coletti’s Speedy Angels – Aline
- Brattle Square Angels – Aline
Food and Cooking
- Leftovers – Susanne
- Aw Shucks: My First Oyster – Seth
- ‘Tis the Season – Susanne
- On My Mind: December – Susanne
Friends and Family
- Do You Remember? — Seth
- Susanne Skinner on Holiday – Susanne
Health and Safety
Lifestyle and Culture
- The Civility Wars Continue – Seth
- Two Weeks Before Christmas – Susanne
Movies and Television
- 4-Movie Scoreboard +1 – Aline
- Holiday Mindset – Aline
- WSJ on The Big Short — Aline
- Is It Safe to Travel in Europe? – Aline
- Truffle Hunting in France – Aline
- Tasting Sweet Sauternes – Aline
- Walking Tour Withdrawal – Aline