Monday Author: Susanne Skinner
As you can tell by the list, Suze has had a lot on her mind this year.
Read some you may have missed; reread favorites or posts that apply to your new pandemic lifestyle. Suze always gives us a lot to think about.
A Collection of Susanne’s 2020 Posts
Business and Technology
- Protecting Older Workers from Age Discrimination
- Fraud: The New Global Industry
- The Work-from-Home Workplace
- It’s Not Business as Usual
Food and Cooking
Health and Safety
- Social Distancing and Infection Control
- Finding a New Normal with Covid-19
- Redefining How We Use Our Time
- Women and Alzheimer’s Disease
Lifestyle and Culture
On My Mind
- The Age of Aquarius
- The Loneliness Epidemic
- Today I Choose Joy
- 6 Ways to Restore Balance in the Universe
- ICHIGO ICHIE: Living in the Moment
- 6 Tips for Embracing Your Age
- The Right to Death with Dignity
- Holding On and Letting Go
- Finding the Silver Lining in a Pandemic
- Living Your Best Life
Women Challenging Change
- Angel Wings House: A Shelter for Homeless Women in Transition
- Women: NFL Football Game Changers
- Why Don’t French Women Get Fat?
Stay Tuned for More
And remember, if you like any of these posts, please share them with friends, family, neighbors, colleagues and co-workers. The more, the better. It’s all good.